Mumbai, Aug 10: One child has died while several others have been hospitalised due to the deworming pills which were given to around 156 kids by the BMC in Mumbai, reported News 18.
The incident is said to have taken place at a BMC-run school in Govandi area in Mumbai.
Reports say that the kids are being treated for food poisoning.
Also Read | Maharashtra: 3 children dead, 5 critical due to food poisoning
On July 11, around 30 children of a government school in Delhi's Narela locality fell ill on after they consuming mid-day meal.
On July 19, Three children died and more than 30 people were hospitalised due to food poisoning, after consuming dinner at a function in Raigad's Khalapur.
Also Read | Delhi: 30 children ill after consuming mid-day meal
For more Mumbai news, Click here