If you are wondering what to cook as a gravy for chapati and roti here is a simple recipe that is easy to prepare, fast to cook, tasty and less time consuming.
Egg curry is a very simple dish. Not only it is less time consuming but also highly nutritious. Off late, kids do not wish to eat healthy foods. So, this is one of the best ways to make the kids eat eggs.
Healthy Methi Palak Akki Roti
This curry can be served as a curry with roti but you can also eat it with rice.
Preperation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
5 Recipes To Fight Monday Blues
1. In a mixy jar, add tomato, half the amount of the sliced onions, grated coconut, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric, and add some water.
2. Grind it well.
3. In a pan add oil, after the oil is heated add the remaining chopped onions and saute till light brown.
4. Now add the grinded masala to the pan. Saute it well.
5. Add chili powder and saute it well.
6. Take the boiled eggs that is cut into two pieces and add to the pan.
7. Add salt accordingly
8. Make sure to coat the egg with the masala.
9. cook it for few min.
10. Now spicy egg masala is ready